Imagine, storage baskets in the print, color and size of your choosing. *Sigh* Thanks to j. caroline creative it's a dream come true! Here's what we're told we need to make them:
- 1 yard of exterior fabric (1/2 yard for smaller basket)
- 1/2 yard of interior lining fabric
- scrap of fabric for label holder
- 1 yard heavy stabilizer (1/2 yard for smaller basket) (I had the best luck with Super Heavy Stabilizer B0509, but you could also use Peltex 70or Timtex. If you are unhappy with the stiffness of your basket after the basic shape is sewn, the instructions include a way to fix it with some additional interfacing.)
- 12" x 16" piece of closed cell foam1 for bottom (8" x 12" for smaller basket)
- 22" of webbing for handles (I used 1 1/4" heavy duty cotton for baskets shown above)
- 12" of 3/8" Heat 'n Bond Ultrahold (for the label holder).
- Glue to affix inside bottom to basket (I used Tacky Glue.)
To see the entire tute, follow this jump.