Mother's Day is this Sunday, and if you haven't gotten your mom(s) or mom(s) equivalent(s) a gift yet, check out these inspired ideas. Besides being great last minute options, they're not expensive, which some times procrastination is.
- Make a her a custom recipe book using your computer, printer and on-line recipe repository websites.
- Create a personalized cellphone screensaver for her using family photos.
- Fill her gas tank and maybe even throw in a car wash too, OR if you've got more time than money, detail her car.
- Give her a song, either written by you or not, OR make her a music mix of some of her favs.
- Download some of her favorite, copyright-free classic novels to an inexpensive flash drive.
- It's not to late to give her a magazine subscription; just swing by the 7-11 on the way to her house and pick up a copy of one of her favorites and then tell her she's going to get one every month. Just don't forget to fill out one of the subscription cards from inside!
- Arrange a virtual family reunion. Wether it's a conference call or something like Skype, getting together her favorite peeps couldn't be easier these days.
For further information including LINKS to services described in these tips, visit Mother's Day Central.