Although made specifically for a wedding, these paper lantern centerpieces would be a lovely addition to any large gathering. To make them, assemble the following:
- 8.5" x 11" cardstock, plain & decorative
- scoring tool or butter knife
- metal ruler
- x-acto knife
- double-sided tape
- copy paper and printer
If you're wondering what kind of information to include on your centerpiece lanters, Project Wedding suggests one of these!
- Table numbers
- List of guests seated at that table
- Information about disposible cameras
- Information on where to upload digital photos
- Trivia questions
- Information about cultural traditions
- Information & photo of the couple or person of honor
To see the entire tutorial, march on over to projectwedding.com.