Still haven't gotten around to your Christmas or Hanukkah shopping yet? Don't. Instead, you might want to consider opting for a recession-busting, buy-nothing holiday. However, just because you don't buy anything doesn't mean you wouldn’t be giving your loved-ones gifts. For example...
- For Mom: Make housework coupons. (Here's a free printable that could work.)
- For Dad: Paint a picture of something meaningful.
- For Your Girlfriend: Make homemade, wild-flower potpourri. (Or spa stuff.)
- For Nephews and Nieces: Make a scrapbook page. (Here's something to inspire you.)
- For Your Best Friend: Go all Betty Crocker and make homemade preserves.
For elucidating information regarding these ideas, visit Lifehackery.
Image courtesy of Lifehackery.