Trying something the first time is gonna lead to a few fluff ups. Here's a well assembled list of ten to keep in mind as you embrace a new project.
1. Failing to make a budget.
2. Overestimating their abilities.
3. Not having the right tools.
4. Failing to take proper safety precautions.
5. Failing to recognize the scope of a project.
6. Not having enough help.
7. Failing to read directions properly.
8. Using the wrong materials.
9. Failure to get the necessary permits.
10. Not being careful enough.