Sometimes we're so busy around the house with the big stuff that we disregard the little stuff. Follow This Old House’s advice to fix the latter to bring harmony home.
- Take the Squeak out of Squeaky Floors and Stairs
- Unclog a powder room sink.
- Clean your stainless and keep it spotless.
- Hide scratches in woodwork.
- Tighten a loose set screw.
- Mask a musty smell (via your furnace!).
- Tighten loose chair legs.
- Tighten a drafty window.
Quiet a bathroom fan.
Steady a loose toilet.
- Pop a wallpaper bubble.
Reattach loose laminate countertops.