Green decor is everywhere, but this list of twenty five provides actual inspiration for using your recyclables in your decor. Interesting...
- Mixed Glass Centerpiece: Take old glass bottles and jars, fill with leaves and flowers and group the glassware together to make a centerpiece display
- Sweater Seats: Reupholster chairs with old sweaters
- Rustic Candles: Melt down the bits of old burned down candles and pour the wax into small flower pots to make candles
- Cork Trivet: Save corks from wine bottles to make a trivet to set hot dishes on
- Oxford Napkins: Repurpose worn cotton button down shirts into cloth napkins
- Glass Jar Storage: Use old mason or sauce jars to hold cotton balls, q-tips, washcloths, etc.
- T-Shirt Pillows: Turn old t-shirts into cushions
- Carpet Coasters: Take unused carpet remnants and cut them into coasters
- Herbal Firestarters: Wrap pinecones, cinnamon sticks and dried herbs in newspaper to make firestarters