Did you ever wonder why your mom or mom equivalent harassed you into making your bed every day? One reason was probably because it made him/her feel better about the state of your room. If you’re like me and make your bed every morning, you know what I’m talking about. If you don’t, you night want to try Apartment Therapy’s 8 tricks to help you get in the habit of fixing your bed.
- Simplify your bedding.
- Use linen spray instead of airing out the bedding.
- If you share your bed, make your side.
- Skip the decor pillows.
- Time yourself making the bed.
- Walk out of your bedroom backward after the bed’s made and see how it makes you feel.
- Treat yourself to fabulous new linens.
- Add a vase of fresh flowers to your bedside table.