Your winter clothes are out of storage again, and some of your sweaters might not look as presentable as when you put them away last year. Farrah Parkes from DIYLife has assembled some of the best tutorials 'round the 'net for recycling you sweaters.
1. Simple instructions for using sweater sleeves to make extra long gloves
2. Sew knit or felted mittens
3. Create a felted bag
4. A recycled sweater coin purse
5. Turn your old sweater into a new scarf
6. Make house slippers from a felted sweater
7. Sew a knit purse
8. Create a cozy hat
9. Turn old sweaters into adorable stuffed bunnies
10. Make recycled pillow covers.