As always, there's more than one. You'll note the original list includes fifteen items, but an episode of Mythbusters debunked that vodka helps with poison ivy/oak, and that it deters bees. Still, thirteen other uses can't be beat.
1. Remove a bandaid with less pain.
2. Clean the caulking around bathtubs and showers,
3. Clean your eyeglasses.
4. Prolong the life of razor blades
5. Clean vomit stains.
6. Use as an astringent
7. Mix with shampoo to clean your scalp.
8. Freeze for a slushy, refreshable ice pack for aches, pain or black eyes.
9. Make a lavander flavored pain killer.
10. Use as a liniment to relieve fever.
11.Cure foot odor.
12. Disinfect and alleviate a jellyfish sting.
13. Numb the pain of a toothache.
[Image from idolvodka.com]