Don't let not having a fireplace keep your from hanging stockings. Stockings are the best part of opening Christmas gifts ... right? Here are fifteen creative ways to make sure Santa sees your stockings hanging in style this Christmas season.
1. Coat racks can give you that mantel vibe with your stockings.
2. What about a wall shelf? Take an existing wall shelf, move whatever is underneath it and create yourself a Christmas mantel.
3. An accordion coat rack can display all sorts of Holiday decor.
4. A simple branch is modern and festive.
5. Vintage skis are perfect for hanging stockings.
6. Wall hooks are super easy. You could even spice up some 3m Command Strip hooks.
7. A wardrobe or DIY pipe stand could be stylish by your tree.
8. The stairs or the banister is always a stylish favorite to hang stockings.
9. A piece of furniture is also a great place to hang stockings.
10. If you have a fireplace with no mantel, don't count out your fireplace as the perfect spot for your stocking.
11. Hang your stockings under garland hung on your wall.
12. Windows are a fun place to hang stockings.
13. Bookshelves and built-ins are perfect substitutes for mantels. You can even place a stocking holder on the shelves or the top.
14. Clear your blanket ladder and hang your stockings. You can also make this DIY ladder over on Home Depot.
15. Hang your stockings at the end of your bed.