If you’re a craft lover, it’s always nice to keep a few supplies on hand so that you have everything you need when inspiration strikes. But most of us don’t have the space to store everything, so today I’m sharing ten of the supplies that I use the most.
Check out our review of the best (and worst) glue guns on the market. Read our Glue Gun Shoot Out!
2. Spray paint is another one that tops my crafting list. And if you guys haven’t tried the brand Montana Gold, you should – it is by far the best one I’ve found. Get it on Amazon. $7-$10
3. Metalized polyester film tape is one of my new favorite products – it sticks better than washi tape, and it’s super shiny. Buy it on Amazon. $9
5. Adhesive letter stickers are super fun to use on a variety of different types of projects as well. Buy these here. $10
6. Acrylic craft paint is another staple that is wonderful to keep on hand for projects when spray paint isn’t an option. You can buy Americana here. $2
7. Tassels are my new favorite accent for practically everything, from key chains to necklaces to purses. Get this set on Amazon. $8
8. Pom poms are super popular right now, and they can be used in so many different ways! Get these here. $2
10. And last but not least, a nice selection of Sharpies are always handy. I’m loving these bright neon colors. Buy them here. $9