We've been talking about southwestern-inspired home décor the last couple of days here at Curbly, as the popular trend continues to grow. And with good reason - the geometric shapes and unique color schemes make a big impact on a room. Here are ten of our favorites that you can buy for your own home.
1. Mohawk Home Huxley Carson Diamond Rug - This beautiful rug has a neutral color scheme yet still very interesting to look at. Buy it at Overstock. $139 for a 5x8
2. Surya Aztec Rug - If you're looking for green or turquoise, check this one out. Buy it over at RugsUSA. $80 for a 2x3
3. Staci Woven Wool Rug - Fiery reds, pinks and oranges give this rug a warm feel. Get it at Urban Outfitters. $189 for a 3x5.
4. Surya Nomad Rug - Triangles and squares are arranged in rows to create a southwest sort of feel in this mustard yellow rug. Buy one at RugsUSA. $102 for 2x3
5. Kasbah Tahoe Hand-Tufted Rug - The muted color scheme of this rug makes it very versatile. Get it over at Overstock. $458 for 7'6"
6. Magical Thinking Tahoe Geo Printed Rug - If black and white is your thing, give this one a try. You can get it at Urban Outfitters. $49 for a 3x5
7. E Carpet Gallery Rug - Here we have a more traditional southwestern color scheme. Buy this one at $256 for a 2x3
8. Sete Flatweave Southwestern Rug - A bold design that is available in many colors. Buy it at Overstock. $132 for an 8x11
9. Lhasa Rug - This lovely rug has bright colors verging on neon, and would be a great statement piece. Buy it on Amazon. $115 for a 6x9
10. Magical Thinking Maimana Rug - The multi-color scheme of this one would fit with all kinds of different wall colors. Buy it at Urban Outfitters. $259 for a 5x7