Take a break from the magazine when poolside this summer and replace them with one of these! A few of the best, a few of the new, and always informational, you're sure to find a great read to fit your style!
1. STYLED by Emily Henderson - If you love Target, or color, or beautiful furniture, you may be familiar with Emily Henderson and her beautiful talent for creating beautiful spaces. This is a must! $21 on Amazon
2. How To Decorate by Farrow & Ball - This gem contains guides and tips for selecting paint for different rooms and how to create the most in your space to suit your tastes. Word on the street is that it will soon be "The Decorating Bible". $31 on Amazon
3. Elements of Style by Erin Gates - More than a decorating guide, this book combines beautiful photos and personal essays from the author (a successful blogger) about her own home renovation process. Erin shares the disasters and the successes and how decorating is more about personal growth! $26 on Amazon
4. The New Bohemians: Cool & Collected Homes by Justina Blakeney - This might be my current favorite. Justina shares beautiful spaces sporting a modern and eclectic style that anyone would want to live in! $22 on Amazon
5. An Eye For Design by Allegra Hicks - If you're all about patterns and textiles, this is definitely for you. Allegra talks about the evolution of her pattern designs over the years and shares beautiful photography throughout! $33 on Amazon
6. HABITAT by Lauren Liess - Popular blogger and decorator, Lauren, shares tips for decorating with vintage items and bringing in beautiful pieces found outdoors. This one's all about using the natural beauty that nature provides! $23 on Amazon
7. Island Style by India Hicks - India basically comes from design royalty and this gem is an in depth look into her style and the comfortable and carefree look found in the Caribbean homes she shares. $30 on Amazon