What is it about gold that just makes things
better? It's amazing what a bit of metallic paint can do. So today we're sharing ten gorgeous, glamorous gilded DIYs for your office or workspace. Keep reading to check 'em out.
1. Store your writing utensils in style with this glam gold striped pencil cup.
Get the how-to here. [Photo: Damask Love]
Avery Street Design
2. Create this stunning objet d'art using
this simple tutorial. [Photo: Avery Street Design]
Delineate Your Dwelling
3. Decorate your wall with this fun faux taxidermy piece. Find out how to do it
here. [Photo: Delineate Your Dwelling]
4. For all you girl bosses out there... find out how to make this glittery #boss sign
here. [Photo: Damask Love]
Live It. Love It. Make It.
5. These metallic trinket boxes will be perfect for storing paperclips, thumbtacks, and other office supplies. Find out how to make them
here. [Photo: Live It. Love It. Make It.]
6. If you're like me, you run your hand across a mouse pad
all day long. So why not make it pretty? Check out the tutorial for this one here. [Photo: Lovely Indeed]
A Sweet Afternoon
7. Up your wall art game with this pretty marble and gold piece. Get the how-to
here. [Photo: A Sweet Afternoon]
8. Dress up your screens with this super cute gold desktop wallpaper.
Download it here for free. [Photo: Exodus Treasures]
Sugar & Cloth
9. This beautiful gold and white vase will even look pretty without flowers. Check out the instructions
here. [Photo: Sugar & Cloth]
10. You won't believe how easy these desk accessories are to make. Get the how-to
here. [Photo: PBTeen]
Share this article on Pinterest! [Photo: