It's a common problem... you get back from a big trip with a ton of gorgeous photos, but you don't know what to do them. Well, there's good news - there are lots of things you can do with them! Here are ten of our favorite ways to use those travel photos once you get home.
2. Make a computer screensaver slideshow. It will make you smile every time you see it, and friends will love to watch it too!
4. Start a blog! Not every blog has to be a professional money-maker... you can make one just for fun too. If your friends and family are always asking to see your travel photos, you might consider this idea. It's also a great way to keep them safe forever.
6. Have a calendar printed through Social Print Studio. This site specializes in preserving Instagram photos, so if you tend to take photos with your phone then this might be the solution for you. Check it out here.
7. Create a video of your photos using Animoto. This website makes it easy to combine photos and video clips into a beautiful video that you can share and save. Head over here to learn more.
9. Make a rotating display using clipboards. Get your photos printed as 8x10s and display them on clipboards - this gives you the flexibility to swap them out every time you come home from a new trip!