We are big fans of woodworking in our home. If we want a new piece of furniture, you bet we try to make it ourselves! We've built faux fireplaces, daybeds, storage bins, tables, and more! But we had to start somewhere. We all do. If you're new to woodworking, give one of these easy projects a try! You're sure to be addicted to the craft!
1. This Anthropologie-inspired organizing piece cost $50 instead of the $330 in store! See how over on Brit & Co.!
2. This stackable makeup organizer just needs some paint, wood glue, clamps and a drill bit! See it on Paper & Stitch!
3. You can make this modern wardrobe in an afternoon! And if you don't have a saw at home, have the pieces pre-cut at the hardware store! See how on A Beautiful Mess!
4. Create a rolling storage bin for blankets, pillows, and odds and ends around the house! See how on PROPER!
5. If you can use a jigsaw and a drill, this stud earring rack will be a breeze. See it on DIY in PDX!
6. The simplest headboard one can make! See it on A Bubbly Life!
7. I'm really digging this marble & wood tray hack and it's easy to make your own! See it on Kristi Murphy!
8. This picture ledge is the perfect intro to woodworking tools! You'll need a miter box, table saw, drill, and an orbital sander! Perfect for dipping your toes! See it on The Merrythought!
9. This DIY daybed is easier than it looks! You just need a table saw, drill, hammer, and an orbital sander! See it on PROPER!
10. Say it with me, "MDF is my best friend". Wood MDF is one of the easiest mediums to work with as you don't have to worry about warped or split boards. This midcentury mod coffee table is made from MDF and is super easy to recreate at home! See it on The Wonder Forest!
Share this roundup on Pinterest!