As we become more and more technology-focused, smartphone apps get better and more plentiful... which means there are some unbelievably powerful options out there. So today I'm going to share ten of my favorite creativity-centric apps that will make your life easier (and more fun!).
1. Photo Editor by Aviary - This free app is hands down one of the best photo editors out there. It can do everything that Instagram can do, plus you can fix blemishes, add stickers and drawings, and even whiten teeth! Get it here.
2. Wunderlist - This takes the cake for the app I use the most. You can create multiple lists, set reminders and check tasks off as you finish them. I use it for to-do's, grocery lists, work ideas, movies I'd like to watch, etc. Read more here.
3. Hyperlapse - This is a fun app that allows you to create time lapse videos and then share them on Instagram. I've done some cool videos of sunsets with this one. Read about it here.
4. Boomerang - While we're at it, let's talk about one other one from Instagram... Boomerang! This one creates mini videos that look sort of like GIFs. Again, just lots of fun to play around with. Check it out here.
5. Color Picker Pro - This is a great app to use if you're a color lover... you can create color palettes, choose colors from an existing photo, etc. Get it here.
6. Evernote - This one is great for taking notes and making lists, and then sharing them with others. I also like that you can search for words or phrases in your notes. Learn more about it here.
7. Rhonna Designs - This is a fun one for anybody who likes to add text, icons, etc. to their photos. Rhonna has tons of premade fonts and images to choose from, and lots of different ways to apply them as well. Check it out here.
8. Houzz App - If you're an interior design lover, than you probably find yourself looking at Houzz.com every now and then... well, they also have an app which makes browsing on a smartphone much easier. Read more about it here.
9. Units - This free unit converter would be handy for those measurement conversions that you might need to do for a home improvement project, or even if you just need a simple currency converter when you're traveling. Check it out here.
10. VSCO - This started as a cult favorite among bloggers, but now it has become more mainstream and super popular. It is a photo editor, but also a social community as well. Learn more here.