The first day of summer might still be a couple months away, but that hasn't stopped us from getting prepared for those relaxing afternoons lounging in the sun or evenings winding down with a tasty cocktail in hand. Afterall, it's never too early to get out and enjoy this incredible weather, so here are some must-have pieces to really brighten up your day...and patio!
1. There's nothing wrong with having fun in the sun, but too much isn't very good either. It's important to take precautions and protect your skin when you can. One way, is simply taking cover under a bold and graphic umbrella like this one here. Don't forget the sunscreen too! [Photo: CB2)
3. Pillows are always a must! They add extra color and texture, but also make everything feel so much more inviting. Might as well grab two armfuls if they are anything like this gorgeous one here. [Photo: All Modern]
5. It's pretty much garanteed you will have a cold beverage in hand, so a cute side table is a good idea. And you might as well have some fun with it, try these bright and bold ones here! [Photo: YLiving]
6. Round is the new rectangle when it comes to beach towels this year, like this trendy one here! They even make great little throws to have on hand just in case you need to cover up from the breeze or have something to lay on when sun bathing. [Photo: The Beach People]
7. Last but not least, it's important to create a surrunding that is relaxing. Ambience is so important, but can easily be overlooked. By bringing in a little greenery and life, you instantly create a desert-like oasis. Think succulents and cacti, like these one here! [Photo: Lowes]
Hopefully some of these new and practical pieces will encourage you to spend more time outdoors this summer. I know we have and it's amazing how much happier and healthier you feel for it.