Sometimes it's nice to hold an actual book in your hands, isn't it? Especially when you're doing something as creative as crafting. That's why we've compiled a shopping guide with ten of our very favorite books that will help you kickstart your journey into the world of DIY projects. Read on to check 'em out!
1. Knitting by Design by Emma Robertson - Learn some funky new knitting skills with this guide. $25
2. Happy Handmade Home by Elsie Larson and Emma Chapman - DIY projects to spice up your living space. $17
3. Wise Craft by Blair Stocker - Transform thrift store goods and other found objects into useful, beautiful things. $18
4. Craft-A-Day by Sarah Goldschadt - 365 easy DIYs that are sure to get your creative juices flowing. $17
5. Happy Home by Jennifer Paganelli - Sewing and DIY projects that will give your space a visual boost. $28
6. Sewing Made Simple by Tessa Evelegh - A guide that will help you get started sewing by hand and using a machine. $30
7. Instacraft by Alison Caporimo - Simple craft projects for your home, yourself and your friends. $13
8. Encyclopedia of Crafts by Martha Stewart - An inspirational A-Z guide. $26
9. Embroidery Companion by Alicia Paulson - A contemporary take on the classic art of embroidery. $5
10. Young House Love by Sherry & John Petersik - Update your home with hundreds of clever DIYs. $19
Do you have other favorites? Be sure to share them with everyone in the comments section below!