Valentine’s Day is coming up quickly, and it’s a common opinion that most men are difficult to buy for… so why not make a thoughtful gift for him instead? Here are ten of our very favorite DIY gifts from around the web for that special guy in your life.
1. Make one of these fun treat pockets out of old maps… get the tutorial here.
2. If your man loves sweets, make him some delicious brownie s’mores in a jar! Get all the details right here.
3. Valentine’s Day gifts don’t have to be mushy and romantic… a pair of cuff links might be a better gift for the fashion forward guy. Find out how to make these here.
4. Homemade beard oil would be a lovely gift for anybody with long facial hair! Get the how-to here.
5. Try making one of these date night lottery DIYs if you’re hoping to spend more time with your guy. Get everything you need here.
6. If your man is the bow tie type, make him one yourself! Here’s the tutorial.
7. Give the writer in your life a handmade “marble” notebook. Read more here.
8. Make him a custom beer caddy with etched pint glasses (perhaps you might add a sweet message to the bottom!). Here’s the tutorial.
9. This leather key holder would be a classy gift… you could even add a little tag that says “you hold the key to my heart.” How cute?! Here’s the photo tutorial.
Okay, so maybe this isn’t a true DIY project… but you do send the photos yourself, so I say it counts. Order a calendar using your Instagram photos here.