Fireplace and mantles are focal points of rooms so they can become the focal point of Holiday decor. Here are ten mantles that are festive and unique, and if you haven't decorated your mantle they can give you some inspiration. 1. Decorating a large flat fireplace can be challenging. Simply adding different wreaths and colorful ribbons makes this fireplace unique and amazing.
2. Decorating your mantle does not have to be super expensive or super fancy. This is an example of how you just add holiday decor to your everyday decor.
3. You don't need greenery to have a festive mantle. Its a great place to showcase woodland animals, ornaments and your collection of trees.
4. Who says neon can't go with Christmas? The ribbon and snips of greenery are really unique and easy. This mantle is a perfect example of how a collection of small things is just as impactful as a large wreath, mirror, or art.
5. Bring those summer outdoor lights inside at Christmas for a modern look.
6. Christmas is for color and layering a mantle with colorful objects and art is very festive.
7. I am a sucker for white fireplaces and fresh greenery. I love how the greenery theme continued all the way around the room.
8. I love this ornament garland. It looks like it would be so easy to make.
9. Jenny from the Little Green Notebook made this fresh garland. It is so simple and colorful on the mantle. Check out the "how to" here.
10. If you dont have a mantel then here is a clever way to make one happen in your home.