For some people spooky only happens at Halloween and for others its art. Here are some decor and interiors that make "spooky" and "quirky" stylish.
1. There is nothing scary about the above interior. Instead its delightfully inviting but the quirky painting gives it a stylish element of spook.
2. This is such a colorful space yet the vintage library...maybe even haunted library looking wall-to-ceiling wallpaper gives some serious drama.
3. Anatomy prints of plants and animals can be a little "crazy scientist" yet they look so stylish in this space.
4. In my imagination, every owner of a haunted house is an eclectic collector. This wall is quirky and cool. It makes you want to linger longer than you should and look because you are intrigued by all the oddities.
5. I love to pick up a Vogue living magazine because I know I will be challenged by some serious creativity. The combo of paintings, taxidermy and old birdcage works in the Les Etangs De Carot restaurant near Paris. The Hotel and Spa is actually very modern so I love the contrast of quirk at the restaurant.
6. This bedroom designed by Stephen Shubel is definitely stylishly spooky. I totally want to be a guest here because I just know if I pull down the hand or turn the porcelain human head, a secret door will open.
7. This living room in Chicago of Matt Carollo has all the elements of stylishly spooky. The design is warm and inviting yet the oversized art, animal print and old world furniture pieces make you feel like there is history there.
8. This space is very modern and the statement of of the skeleton art is awesome. I even think the rug is a little "skeletonish" too. Would it be too corny to say this room has "good bones?" Yeah, I overstepped the line there. Sorry.
See... these interiors prove that spooky doesn't have to be scary and it can inspire you to bust out your inner quirk and make it stylish. Do you love dark rooms? Check this roundup of dark rooms here.