We have the exciting opportunity to choose one Curbly reader and decorate a room in their home for the holidays! We're partnering with Lowe's to deck your halls and all you have to do is apply!
But, guess what? The clock is ticking. All applications are due on October 8th! So, get up on it, friends. Here's everything you need to know and some pretty pictures to inspire you!
Here at Curbly HQ, the holidays are our favorite time of year. We love the cozy, warm feelings they evoke and we want to bring a little bit of that to your home. We could conjure up a little Home Alone:
Or, National Lampoon the exterior of your home:
Or, we could just go with some classic holiday charm:
For all the details about the project, you can check out yesterday's post. If you want to get right down to it, all the pertinent information is below.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- You are looking to fix up a space in your residence (projects should be able to be completed within 24 hours)
- You must own your home
- You should be outgoing, energetic, and fun with unique stories to tell (comfortable being on camera and/or interviewed by local media).
- You must be able to make quick decisions in order to keep tight timelines.
- You must be available for a two-day period to complete the makeover (between 11/1/15 and 11/23/15).
- You understand that photos of your home will be shared online.
- You must be 21 years of age or older.
- You must live in the United States. Anywhere in the US! We'll fly to you!
(We will only contact eligible participants)
This post is sponsored by Lowe's. Thanks for supporting the brands that support Curbly!