Photo: Brittni Mehlhoff
Paint is one of my favorite mediums to work with, but dye is another option that isn't used quite as often. You can achieve some fantastic effects with dye, and it's so easy to work with! Read on to check out ten colorful DIY projects using dye.
1. Dip dye some pots for your succulents using
this simple tutorial. [Photo: ISpyDIY]
2. Wood is another material that will absorb dye... make a set of contemporary candlesticks using
these directions. [Photo: Almost Makes Perfect]
3. Make one of these 70's-chic dip dyed macrame hanging planters using
these instructions. [Photo: Glitter Guide]
4. These ombre pillow covers look super classy... get the tutorial
here. [Photo: Nimi Designs]
5. You can even dip dye lamp shades! The tutorial is available
here. [Photo: ILoveToCreate.com]
6. Add some color to your next dinner party with these stunning place cards. Find out how to make them
here. [Photo: Almost Makes Perfect]
7. Tote bags are fun to dip dye too.
Find out how here. [Photo: Hi Sugarplum]
8. You can even dye clothespins!
Here's the tutorial. [Photo: Hello Bee]
9. Dip dyed tassels make cool wall hangings... get the instructions
here. [Photo: One Sheepish Girl]
10. And last but certainly not least - make a set of these beautiful dipped napkins using
this easy tutorial. [Photo: Brittni Mehlhoff]