Every time I go shopping for home decor, I'm always blown away by how expensive pillows are. Some prices are just jaw dropping. The nice thing, however, is that you can make your own for half the cost without compromising on style. Not convinced? Here are ten projects that I'm sure will change your mind!
1. Striped Rug Pillow by Martha Stewart
2. Pet Pillow by Yellow Brick Home
3. DIY Envelope Pillow Case via Etsy Blog
4. Gold Foil Pillow via Design Love Fest
5. Bleached Landscape Pillow via Curbly
6. DIY Cactus Pillow by Everything Emily
7. Stamped Pillow by Hello Lidy
8. No Sew Pillow Covers by Homey Oh My!
9. Iron On Vinyl Pillow by Paper & Stitch
10. Plush Rabbit Pillow via Say Yes