Not everybody is hand-dipping strawberries in chocolate tomorrow for their sweetie-pies. Mine's not a fan anyway. He'd rather sample PF Chang's Hot and Spicy Menu for Two. "What's that," you ask? It's a selection of dishes such as things like Flaming Pork Wontons--all for $45 now through the February 15, 2015. PF Chang's is only one of 14 restaurants on this list that are offering sweet deals this Valentine's Day. They include....
- Dairy Queen's Red Velvet Blizzard Cupid Cakes, which you can preorder for $9.99
- TGI Fridays 1/2 wine deal up until Monday the 16th
- Einstein Bros. Bagels & Noah's Bagels are offering order-ahead, heart-shaped bagels both for the 14th and 15th
- Krispy Kreme has V-day-themed donuts and are offering free donut-themed eCard which you can send to your favorite donut fan.
- Qdoba is offering a buy one get one free smothered burrito IF YOU KISS SOMEONE IN THE RESTAURANT on the 14th. (No tongue needed, but, you know, that's entirely up to the kisser and kissee.)
For the rest of the Valentine's Day food specials, click here.