Photo: Dans Le Townhouse
I don't know about you, but "getting organized" always tops my list of New Year's resolutions. And this year is no different. So I went on a mission to find some affordable, easy DIY projects to help with that goal. Click through to see what I found.
1. Find out how to make these faux marble storage containers using leftover gift boxes.
Here's the tutorial. [Photo: Homey Oh My!]
2. This chic leather white board is a great spot for all of your to-do lists. Find out how to make one
here. [Photo: Fabric Paper Glue]
Here's the tutorial for this stylish leather catch-all tray. [Photo: eHow]
4. If you have tons of yarn, here's a great way to organize it. [Photo: All About Ami]
5. A gorgeous, rustic-style shelf with hooks would be a great way to dress up your bathroom. Find out how to make it
here. [Photo: Design Dining & Diapers]
6. Make a Kate Spade-inspired planner out of tape...
here's the simple tutorial. [Photo: Personally Andrea]
7. Make your printer mobile with this simple but genius trick. Find out more
here. [Photo: Jade and Fern]
This pegboard organizer is pretty clever; check out the tutorial here. [Photo: Hey Let's Make Stuff ]
Okay, so maybe this isn't actually a DIY project... but it's a free motivational calendar and it's super cute. Get the printable here. [Photo: Elegance and Enchantment ]
10. I love this one - a magazine holder that faces the back of the shelf so the front looks perfectly organized and uncluttered.
Here's the tutorial. [Photo: Dans Le Lakehouse]