We're kicking off holiday gift guides today with some DIY gift ideas for the men in your life. I swear, guys always seem a little bit more tricky to make gifts for, but these homemade gift projects are too cool not to try. So, here are fourteen of my favorite awesome gifts to make for men this holiday season.
1. DIY Manly Man's Cowl (check out some other options on Etsy)
2. DIY Electric Camp Lantern (here's another cool option)
3. DIY Shaving Cream
4. DIY Leather Wrapped Flask (want one monogrammed? For $20 you can!)
5. DIY Personalized Tie Clip (there are tons of styles on Etsy for around $20)
6. DIY Leather Wallet for Guys (or get one monogrammed for around $20)
7. DIY Hair Pomade for Men
8. DIY Geo Cufflinks
9. DIY Skinny Tie
10. DIY Key Ring from a Swiss Army Knife (
11. DIY Beard Balm
12. DIY Zippered Travel Pouch
13. DIY Wooden Triangle Shelves
14. DIY Leather Travel Tag (There are tons of monogrammed and embossed options on Etsy as well)
If you are going to work on leather, a Revolving Leather Hole Punch can help enormously. Or just use it to loosen that belt after the holiday meals are over.
Have your own DIY gift ideas for guys? Share them in the comments below.