Some of my favorite projects are those I was able to do for cheap, if not completely free. It's always satisfying to make something out of what appears to be nothing, don't you think? And there's really no better resource to use for those projects than your own backyard!
Bring the outdoors inside your home this fall with these ten diys that use natural elements. If you don't have any weekend projects planned, roll up your sleeves and get ready to forage for your supplies (your wallet will thank you!).
1. Corn Husk Wreath by Martha Stewart
2. Painted Acorns by Home Stories A to Z
3. Leaf Garland by Simple as That
4. Tree Slice Chalkboard Tutorial by Little Paper Dog
5. Autumn Leaf Bowls by Hello! Lucky
6. DIY Leaf Pillow Case by Butiksofie
7. DIY Copper + Gold Foil Branches via Poppytalk
8. DIY Tree Slab Table by Emily Henderson
9. Tree Slice End Table via Camille Styles
10. Birch Log Fire Light by Make + Haus