The kitchen tends to be the messiest room in our apartment. I don't know how it happens, but it always does. If you're home is the same, there's hope! These 10 diy organization projects will not only help cut down on the amount of time you'll spending looking for items in your cabinets and pantry, but they'll also help you declutter your counter spaces. This of course means more time, energy and space for the good things, like cooking and eating. And what's not to love about that?
1. Label your kitchen canisters to save time when baking.
2. Install a closet rack in your pantry for easy access to cans.
3. Declutter your kitchen cabinets by displaying your pots and pans on a pegboard.
4. For easy access to your cleaning supplies, hang them from a rack underneath your sink.
5. Use chalkboard paint to keep your grocery list visible and accurate.
6. Save space by storing your pot lids on the back of the door instead of cluttered with all of your other pans.
7. Clean up your fridge and utilize that cabinet space with this hidden organizer.
8. If you don't have a lot of counter space, move your utensils to the wall next to your stove!
9. Customize the inside of your cabinets to store your specific pots, pans, and baking sheets.
10. You can also use rods to create sections where there was none before.