Table runners are a fun way to add some interest to your dining room, and can be a really great opportunity to get creative at the next party or shower that you host. Keep reading to check out these ten unique table runners that you could easily make yourself.
1. This wooden runner is really gorgeous, adding the perfect amount of rustic glamour to the table. [Photo: Waiting On Martha]
2. I love this idea... run ribbons down the length of your table to add a dramatic pop of color. I'm guessing that a bit of double-sided tape would keep the ribbons in place. [Photo: Style Me Pretty]
3. Here, sheer pieces of fabric are layered over the table and tied with a ribbon at each end. It looks like a dinner party straight out of a fairy tale, doesn't it? [Photo: Green Wedding Shoes]
4. Pretty gold sequined fabric flanks a pale pink strip, and everything is tied with a bow. [Photo: Ruffled]
6. Leave it to Martha to come up with such a gorgeous leaf-themed fabric runner. Check out the tutorial here. [Photo: Martha Stewart]
7. This idea is more about the placement than the runner itself... arrange multiple runners vertically across the table at each place setting, rather than the traditional horizontal placement. [Photo: Southern Weddings]
10. Kraft paper is good for all kinds of DIY projects... even table runners. Cut a long strip and use paint or White-Out make tiny polka dots. [Photo: 100 Layer Cakelet]