The perfect dining room table is not easy to come by which is why I'm so happy that these six tutorials exist! If you've never tackled a diy project this large before, don't sweat it. Each of these bloggers share a simple, step by step guide for how to make the table of your dreams. So regardless if your style is rustic, classic or modern, there's a project out there for you!
1. Turn your leftover wood pieces into a gorgeous Pallet Table DIY (by Lana Red).
2. If you're on a budget, but still want that stunning catalog table, this DIY Pottery Barn Inspired Table by Shanty 2 Chic is the perfect solution!
3. For a well polished, classic look, give DIY Farmhouse Kitchen Table by I Heart Nap Time a try.
4. This Copper Leg Table by A Beautiful Mess is a great way to add a pop of metallic to your decor.
5. If you're looking to play around with non-rectanguar shapes, try this Hexagonal Dining Table by Hello Lidy.
6. And if you're new to furniture making, keep it simple with this lovely Hairpin Leg Dinging Table by Smile and Wave.