This month has been all about parties, entertaining and celebrations here on Curbly, so I thought we would be remiss to leave out a post on DIY wedding and bridal shower gifts. Wedding season is almost upon us, so you might want to start your DIY projects now! Here are some super creative ideas.
3. This beautiful wool throw is made even more special with a pretty monogram. Here are the instructions. [Photo: Stone Gable]
4. This is a creative gift idea for the bride-to-be at her shower... give her a different bottle of wine or booze for every occasion. Read more about it and download the printable tags here. [Photo: The Chic Party]
5. A "bride" hanger is another wonderful bridal shower gift... find out how to make your own here. It's the perfect way for her to hang her wedding gown! [Photo: My Honey Bunch]
7. This is a cute idea too... you could easily make your own on the computer using Photoshop, Gimp, or even Word. Just swap out the names! [Photo: Shecky's]
9. Find out how to make a beautiful piece of wall art for the couple by printing on fabric. Here's the tutorial. You could also do this by placing vinyl letter stickers on the front of the glass. [Photo: Bombshell Bling]