'Tis the season for parties and get-togethers, which means all of our DIY projects can go to very good use! Here are ten fabulous entertaining projects that will have your guests talking for weeks.
MY LATEST VIDEOS
1. Serve food to your guests on one of these beautiful wooden chalkboard serving trays. Find out how to make your own here. [Photo: Domestic Superhero]
2. DIY gold chevron place mats will add some sparkle to your table... check out the tutorial over at Ruffled Blog. [Photo: Your Cloud Parade]
3. Coasters are essential this time of year; make a set of mid-century modern beauties like these for your living room. Here are the instructions. [Photo: Trendhunter]
4. Keep wine cold in one of these stunning floral ice buckets. [Photo: Tulle Tales]
5. A test tube vase will be the perfect finishing touch on your table. Find out how to make your own right here. [Photo: DIY Maven]
6. Etching is an easy way to make something look high-end... check out the instructions for these water pitchers here. [Photo: Brit + Co.]
7. Don't let your friends lose their wine glasses - wrap these free printable flags around the stem of each glass before everyone arrives. Download them here. [Photo: How About Orange]
8. Add cranberries and rosemary to your ice cubes! Read more about the idea here. [Photo: Free People]
9. Salt and pepper don't have to be boring... make these gorgeous oyster shell cellars using this easy tutorial. [Photo: Design*Sponge]
10. Make a set of these chevron napkins to go along with your chevron placements mentioned above. The tutorial is available here. [Photo: Kittenhood]
Looking for more seasonal DIY projects and ideas?