The first day of August is tomorrow. To me, August is the last month of the summer. I try to get all of my outdoor partying wrapped up by the end of the month. You still have time to have plenty of dinner parties! Here are 8 inspiring table settings for your next evening bash.
1. It doesn't get more simple than lining a long wooden bench with plates and placing blankets in the grass for guests to sit on. photo via The Fresh Exchange
3. Adding a bunch of mismatched chairs makes for a whimsical evening outside. photo via Green Wedding Shoes.
4. Keep things simple by using touches of gold and sprigs of herbs on the place cards! photo via Once Wed
5. By using wooden plate chargers and other wooden utensils, the food takes center stage. photo via Style Me Pretty
6. A scalloped tablecloth sets the tone for a fun evening! photo via Sugar & Cloth
7. I'm loving the animal heads on the wooden stumps. What a fun idea for a S'mores Party! photo via Style Me Pretty
8. Martha Stewart and her team will always get it right. Bright flowers make your tablescape a cheerful and pretty one! photo via Martha Stewart Weddings