If you're a procrastinator like me, you don't have a gift for Dad yet. Don't worry! There's still time to make a thoughtful gift! Even better? You can involve the kids in the creation!
1. If you are getting Dad a gift card, paint an altoid tin red and add a few small nuts and bolts to create this Altoid Tool Box to place it in!
2. Step back in time to crafts with popsicle sticks and make this sweet Nuts & Bolts Frame!
3. Use brown paper bags and patterned paper to create these Necktie Goodie Bags. Fill them with Dad's favorite movie and treats!
4. This custom drink bucket would be easy to make in an afternoon!
5. For the toolman, create a customized hammer following this tutorial on Spoonful!. Let the kids have fun painting the wooden handle and place it in a shiny new toolbox for Dad!