The kitchen is one of the places we spend most of our time. It can feel a little boring at times, but maybe you don't have the money to do all of the renovations your heart desires. We've rounded up a few simple updates that can help it feel like a brand new room!
1. Pots and pans don't need to be hidden away in a cupboard. Put them on display with this piece of pegboard! Project via A Beautiful Mess
2. Strip the paint off of your painted furniture and let the pretty wood shine through! Project via Nimi Design
3. If you've fallen out of love with your backsplash but can't afford a total makeover, update your tiles with these tile tattoos by 2jane!
4. If your kitchen feels a little clostrophobic, remove your cabinets and try open shelving! Project via Everyday Occasions photo by Jenny Steffens
5. If all else fails, add a coat of paint! Covering walls in a bright hue can be the quickest way to happiness in the kitchen! Project via BHG