We can all agree that recycling is important, but bulky recycling bins are not exactly adding style to your home’s decor. With a few simple upgrades all that can change though. Here are five attractive do-it-yourself ways to to keep your recycling tidy, with a bonus DIY for how to make your own indoor compost bin.
1. Use pegboard and wooden crates to organize recycling alongside other household items
2. Create a recycling station using small trash cans
3. A recycling bin that you won’t even know is there
4. A recycling station for kids that doubles as a place for making recycled crafts
5. Creating a pantry recycling center
Bonus: How to make an indoor compost bin