Our friends at Food Network, Cooking Channel and Food have great collections of gift-in-a-jar (or gift-in-a-bag when appropriate) projects perfect for Christmas gift-giving. So, I've gone through their coffers and tried to find more unique recipes that will surprise (and impress) those on our
- Forget the cocoa and try Country Cappuccino Mix for something a bit different.
- Nothing says Christmas quite like Holiday Mulling Spices.
- Chai tea is still going strong in popularity, which means it would surely be a hit.
- Did I say 'forget the cocoa'? Maybe not this Spiced Hot Cocoa which gets its kick from freshly ground black pepper.
- If you have a baker on your list Blue Cornbread with Pineapple will surely raise an inquisitive eyebrow.
- Infusions, like this Olive Oil with Rosemary and Pink Peppercorns, are not only tasty but pretty.
- Kettle corn isn't new, but adding sesame seeds to it is, like in this Sweet and Sesame Kettle Corn recipe.
- Praise Jesus and pass the Salted Caramel Sauce.
- Not too sweet, not too sour, Apricot-Dark Chocolate Trial Mix will keep the hikers you love moving.
- Breakfast with a buzz?? Yup, with Morning Buzz Granola.