It seems as though every year is a foot race, with holidays paced out evenly throughout... until the mad final sprint to the finish line with three major holidays right in a row. That is why it is never too early to start prepping for that great gift-giving time of year. Here is a roundup of 10 Advent ideas to help you in all your early preparation!
1. Magnetic Tin Advent, from Twig and Thistle.
2. Pyramid Tree Advent, from Julie Ree.
3. Easy Paper Cone Advent, from Family Fun Magazine.
4. Colorful Matchbox Advent, from Just a Girl.
5. Stacked Matchboxes, from Country Living Magazine.
6. Pinned Ornament Advent, by Bower Power Blog.
7. Recycled Canned Ornaments, from House to Home.
8. Paper Envelope Advent, by A Few Things From My Life.
9. Vintage Spool Advent, by Just Something I Made.
10. Simple Paper Bunting Advent, by Pink Pistachio.
I have discovered over the years that life is simply too crazy after Thanksgiving to start an Advent project, so now is a good time to begin! Enjoy!