Ok, first thing: you need to be a homeowner (sorry, renters), and you have to live in the United States (sorry, everyone else). If you're in that category, and you could use $20,000 for a renovation project in your house then I have some good news.
The HouseLogic Boost Your Roost contest ends next week and we’re looking for people with great home improvement project ideas. Whether it’s sprucing up your kitchen or building a patio for summer cookouts, we want take your dreams and turn them into reality.
HOW TO ENTER
To enter the contest, send me a description of a room or area of your
home that you would renovate within a $20,000 budget. Tell us why this home improvement is so important to you and how it will bring more enjoyment to
you, your family and friends.
- E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include a description (300 words or less) and include at least one photo (5 photos max).
- You may also include a drawing of the proposed renovation, or a video!
- Entries are due by 11:59 PM central standard time on July 16, 2012.
We'll pick our four favorite submissions (yes, it's subjective ... sorry!) to send on to the next stage of the contest.
Need some project ideas? How about:
- Built-in storage
- Landry room re-do
- Vault your ceiling
- Add a shed or backyard office.
- Re-do a driveway
- Add bump-out bay window with seat storage
- Midrange bathroom remodel
- Minor kitchen remodel
- Deck addition
- Master suite remodel
- Entry way redo & mudroom
- Basement finish remodel
What are you waiting for?! Get your e-mail fingers warmed up! Remember, send your contest entry to email@example.com.
Have questions? Ask me in the comments, or get more details at houselogic.com/boostyourroost.