Wanna play another game of Guess the Gadget?? I'm not gonna lie; some of these are tough. But don't worry, as always, I'll give hints along the way.
Jeannie wouldn't like this.
Eileen loves to use this when she makes soup.
If this were open, you'd get the point.
Getting a handle on the game yet?
Comes in handy in a pinch.
And now for the answers!
- At Rest Stainless Steel Bottle Stopper by Carroll Boyes, Brooklyn Museum ($30).
- Blip Spoon Rest by Laura Polinoro Workshop, SFMOMA ($27).
- Cactus Toothpick Dispenser by John Brauer, MoMA Store ($40).
- Corncob Holder from POTT Accessories, All Modern ($19).
- Recipe Rock (magnetized recipe holder), Crate & Barrel, ($9).