This holiday season, Curbly asked our friends, peers, and favorite design bloggers to stop by, have some hot cocoa, and tell us what gifts they'd like to receive this year. Today, we're excited to welcome Tyler Goodro, an excellent graphic designer and founder of the awesome design blog, Plastolux. To me a wish list is just that, a wish. In my mind it would be items that most likely, I would not be able to afford, but maybe some day. On that note my list is sort of a "go big or go home". if anyone is feeling frisky with your wallet I would love for one of these to show up at my doorstep!
1. Serge Mouille Three-Arm Floor Lamp. The lowe level of our home is very open, with 10' ceilings, so this iconic lamp would ad some very cool structure to the space.
2. Aircraft by Jeffrey Milstein. You have to get some art on the walls! I have always love large scale photos and a aircraft by Jeffrey Milstein would fit the bill.
3. Lake Credenza in white lacer exterior/claro walnut front. We recently moved into a new house and a lot of the rooms are a little spare. I would love this piece in my den for book storage.
4. Togo sofa by Ligne Roset. We desperately need a new sofa/sectional situation going on in our family room. I have always loved the Togo. For most people, it's a love-or-hate item. How do you feel about it?
5. RR226 Brionvega Radio-phonograph. To me this is the ultimate in retro design meets updated technology. I don't have a single speaker in my den right now, and this would look killer.
Plastolux was started in 2007, a place for me to share my own DIY's, inspirations and feature other creative people with all elements focused on a modern aesthetic. Follow Tyler on Facebook and Twitter