Having moved into a new home and had a baby, I don't know that I can ask for anything more this year, but I've rounded up a few items that I wouldn't mind seeing under the tree.
1. I have nowhere to put this pillow, but I feel I need to own it. Knots are the new black (you heard it here first!)
2. Alexander Girard AND Todd Oldham? Gimme gimme some of that action!
3. Post-It watches from PA Design: how clever is this idea? I might actually wear a watch if I had these...
4. The Heima Candlestick is still on my wishlist after a year... I really want a pair of these for my dining table. They're so sleek and Scandinavian and perfect.
5. The KOR ONE Black. I have a blue one (as pictured above), but how sexy and sleek is it in black!? Plus, they're donating 100% of the sales to support protecting the environment - WIN.Jaime Derringer is founder and editor of modern design blog Design Milk, which has been featured in the Los Angeles Times, Time Out New York, San Francisco Chronicle, Singapore Home & Decor magazine, and Real Simple magazine.Design Milk is one of the Google Engineers’ Staff Picks and a Twitter influencer in Art & Design.