THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED!
If you're like me, always trundling over to the neighbor's garage to borrow time on his table saw, then this is the giveaway you've been waiting for. This week, we've teamed up with the folks at Craftsman to give you guys a really solid, 10" Table Saw with Laser Trac (model 21807). This thing retails for almost 350 bucks, and the reviews on it are overwhelmingly good (seriously, look for yourself, it's one of Consumer Research's best buys)
And, over at ManMadeDIY, we're also giving away a really nice Craftsman Miter Saw, so you can double your chances to win (well, I'm not a statistician, not maybe not really, but come on).
Last weekend, our own Chris Gardner was on a fun online TV called the Craftsman Experience, showing off his mad tooling skills, so we're excited to let you have a chance to win one for yourself.
Read on to find out how to enter both giveaways!
Here's the link for that ManMade giveaway: Win a MiterMate 10" miter saw at ManMadeDIY.com (hurry, contest ends October 9th)
How To Enter to Win the Craftsman Table Saw:
To win this giveaway, please leave a comment on this post:
- Leave a comment in the section below. In it, tell us what you'll build with your awesome new saw, or just say 'Hey.'
- Make sure you enter a valid email address in the e-mail field (don't worry, that info is kept private).
- Hurry, the giveaway ends at 11:59p CST, on Sunday October 9th, 2011.
- Giveaway open only to U.S. residents
- 1 winner will be selected randomly from the entries
That's all there is to it! But wait....
- You can increase your chances of winning by sharing the giveaway on your own blog, Facebook, or Twitter. For each additional mention of the giveaway, we'll give you an extra entry in the contest (thus improving your odds)
- Use the easy share buttons below, and make sure to leave a comment linking your blog post, Tweet or FB status update!
Good luck, we hope you win! (Remember, giveaway ends on Sunday, October 9th 2011)
UPDATE: THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED!