I hate to be the one to tell you, but it's September, and that means window-cleaning time. So, we're excited to collaborate with the folks at FishFoam, who offered to let us give away three cases of their premium foaming glass cleaner to three lucky Curbly readers. FishFoam is a professional-grade, ammonia-free cleaner that won't leave streaks or haze.
Each case retails for $42, and contains 12 19-oz. cans of cleaner, so you'll have plenty for all your windows, and maybe your neighbors', too.
How To Enter to Win:
To win this giveaway, please leave a comment on this post:
- Leave a comment in the section below. In it, tell us what you'll clean with your case of FishFoam, or just say 'Hey.'
- Make sure you enter a valid email address in the e-mail field (don't worry, that info is kept private).
- Hurry, the giveaway ends at 11:59p CST, on Sunday September 18th, 2011.
- Giveaway open only to U.S. residents
- 3 winners will be selected randomly from the entries
That's all there is to it! But wait....
- You can increase your chances of winning by sharing the giveaway on your own blog, Facebook, or Twitter. For each additional mention of the giveaway, we'll give you an extra entry in the contest (thus improving your odds)
- Use the easy share buttons below, and make sure to leave a comment linking your blog post, Tweet or FB status update!
Above: A shot of Chris cleaning his windows with FishFoam; yeah, it's a little tough to get on camera, but the product works great.
This contest is now closed. Thanks for entering.