Here at Curbly, we think Father's Day should get a little more play. Mother's Day is full of commercials, sections at the grocery store, fresh flowers, elementary school craft projects, and the like. But, for Father's Day? Maybe a sale at the hardware store? Some jokes about ties and cologne.
But not this year, at least not on Curbly. Yesterday, we kicked off the season with our gift guide for stylish dads, and today, we're sharing a roundup of handmade and independently printed cards from our friend and stationery professional, Carina Murray of Crow and Canary.
Carina's selected some of this year's favorite cards, all in plenty of time for you to get and write your sweet little messages inside before licking the envelope and handing or sending it to daddy-o.
- Wildink Press: http://www.wildinkpress.com/
- Smock: http://smockpaper.com/
- Two Trick Pony: http://twotrickpony.com/
- Talu-lah: http://www.etsy.com/shop/TallulahCards
- Betty Turbo: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BettyTurbo#
- Deluce Design via Luxe Papers: http://delucedesign.com/ http://www.luxepaperie.com/
- Michelle Brusegaard: http://www.michellebrusegaard.com/id44.html
- Hammerpress: http://hammerpress.net