Some of these reusables give their disposable counterparts a run for their money. Can you spot the knock offs? (Warning, it might mess with your head. Just remember what was being knocked off.)
- Knock off. Ceramic "We Are Happy To Serve You Cup", $17 from Up to You Toronto.
- Real. Paper plates, 1000 for $16, from Amazon.
- Real. Stainless steal flatware. Bordeaux from Oneida.
- Real. Plastic Dixie Cups, 12 oz, 500 for $43 from Amazon.
- Knock off. Melamine It's Not Paper! Plates, sold in sets of 4 from $9 to $17 from Bibelot.
- Knock off. Porcelain Takeaway Container for 7 from Baltic Shop.
- Knock off. Reflections Silver Plastic Cutlery, 40 ct. for $5 from Party Source.
- Knock off. Glass Replica Disposible Cup, $30 from Up To You Toronto.
So, how'd ya do?