When I really sat down and thought about all the IKEA products in my house, I realized that I had accumulated way more than I thought. And I also realized that many of them are indispensable in our daily lives. So today I thought I'd share ten of my favorites, so that maybe you'll discover something new. I mean... who knew that IKEA sells milk frothers?!
2. Skubb Drawer Organizers - The Skubb dividers fit perfectly into my Malm drawers... they have made getting dressed in the morning so much quicker!
3. Hyllis Shelves - The Hyllis shelves are a mere $10 a pop, and they are great for industrial style storage. We use ours in the basement and they are lifesavers.
4. Produkt - Who knew IKEA had milk frothers? I sure didn't. Until I did. And now I use mine all the time! And here's the best part... they're $2.79 each.
5. Lack Shelves - I have Lack floating shelves in a few different sizes, and they're so handy as both decorative and functional pieces.
6. Smårassel Box - The Smårassel is perfect for storing photos, paperwork, office supplies, or really any other small items. I have four on the shelf in my office.
8. Helmer Drawer Unit - I have a Helmer in my office, and I open it probably ten times a day. It's a great alternative to a regular filing cabinet because you can put smaller items in the shallow drawers.
10. Tejn Rug - I use these as throws for benches and chairs, and I also layer them over the guest bedroom rug on either side of the bed so guests have something soft to step on in the morning.